Who to Contact

Who are the best people to contact about street improvements?

That depends on whether the street in question is managed by the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) or the City of Atlanta. Many of the primary highways and arterial streets in Atlanta are managed by GDOT, such as Moreland Avenue and Northside Drive.

To find out whether the street is managed by the state or the city, go here. 

For State roads, reach out to the District Engineers or Transportation Board

For City of Atlanta roads, reach out to your neighborhood association or your council member representative