Session #3 - December 4 2020
Training Session #3 Homework:
- Take assessment survey
Provide your availability for our fourth and last training (use the training assessment)
Wednesday, December 16th, 530P - 730P
Thursday, December 17th, 6P - 8P
Friday, December 18th, 2P - 4P
- Complete the Training Assessment Survey by Thursday, December 10th at 12N.
- Create a post, in at least one social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) using hashtags that you choose as a group. Some examples are:
Your post is an opportunity to tell your transportation advocacy story, share your concern about mobility in your neighborhood, and gain support.
If you tag the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition using @atlantabike in your posts, we will see them and be able to share them.
Use Google group to discuss and decide your social media communication strategy. You can also use it to track and organize your posts.
Visit https://groups.google.com/a/atlantabike.org/g/safe-street-committees to start a thread or directly email [email protected].
- Continue to take photos of areas of concern on your corridor - they will be a great tool in your storytelling. You can share them -->here<--
If you have not done so, please:
- write a brief bio (name, neighborhood, NPU, City Council district) and why did you join Atlanta Bicycle Coalition's Streets Committee initiative? submit -->here<--
- submit a photo to accompany your for our website (fun pics, action shots, selfies, etc. are welcome) use -->this link<--
- introduce yourself as a Streets Committee member to your NPU Chair and your Neighborhood Association President via email, phone, letter, or social media using direct message